Antioxidants yes, please, they are very good for our body. Why? Because they are the ones that help us to protect our organism and help our cells to fight free radicals that are the main cause of some diseases such as cancer. In Fruto Salvaje we care about everyone and we have created our teas that integrate the family of mountain fruits, we have two varieties:
- GREEN TEA with celery, cucumber, pineapple, lemon, calcium and vitamin D3. It helps the process of fat destruction so it can reduce measurements, it can be taken during the day after meals, before going to bed helps to fall asleep.
- BLACK TEA with red fruits, hibiscus flower and turmeric. It helps to activate the organism and keep it alert, this contributes to activate the metabolism and helps to reduce measurements. It can be consumed during the day to activate the body thanks to its caffeine content.
Both have these benefits, as they come from the same plant, their difference lies in the oxidation process that black tea undergoes, while green tea does not have this process.
- They give energy to your body
- Stimulate the nervous system
- Reduce stress
- Help burn fat
- Combat free radicals
- Aid weight loss
- Help to improve digestion
What are you waiting for to try them? If it is the first time you are going to drink tea and you do not tolerate its taste you can start with a minimum amount of tea in a cup of water and increase it as you get used to it and you can sweeten it naturally with
our Honey of bees, it is important before consuming any food to consult with your doctor.