Do you suffer from excessive hair loss?
Stress: one of the most common causes.
Surely all of us have gone through a stage where we have suffered excessive hair loss, and we don’t know why it happens and how to stop it. We tell you that stress is the second most important cause of hair loss after genetics, according to Dr. Bessam
Farjo, hair restoration surgeon at Farjo Hair Institute. We must be aware that the world is suffering from a complicated situation, the global pandemic generated by COVID 19 negatively affects our mental health. Economic, personal or family worries
increase at this time and generate a lot of stress, which leads to excessive hair loss.But what can we do to control the fall? Here we tell you:
- Completely avoid the use of chemical products, it is crucial for our hair health.
- Use our Anti-Hair Loss Hair Tonic and complement it with the FrutoSALVAJE Hair Treatment based on fruits.
- Improve your diet, the body reflects everything.Take powdered food with collagen, bitoin and aloe vera Mountain Fruits. every day on an empty stomach.
- Comb your hair with a suitable brush, such as our CBamboo Brush with bamboo bristles.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Be careful with heat from blow dryers or flat irons.
- Practice meditation and breathing exercises, it is very important to know how to handle those situations that can generate stress, with these exercises you can try.
Remember that everything is a process, we cannot rush anything, with perseverance and patience you will see wonderful results for you. Tell us at @frutosalvajeoficial your progress, we will be very attentive. https://imdermatologico.com/blogimd/problemas-capilares/estres-caida-pelo/?reload=436762 https://elpais.com/buenavida/2020-09-10/caida-de-pelo-por-estres-como-se-revierte-este-angustioso-efecto-colateral-de-la-pandemia.html https://blog.aegon.es/consejos/perdida-de-pelo-por-estres-consejos-para-evitarlo/